About St. Louis Morris P.A.
“My goal is to give each client a voice. Every person’s concern and question are never trivial and if I can make at least one person feel that they are being listened to, I know I’ve done my job.” – Amanda Morris, Co-Founder
St. Louis Morris, P.A. is a Florida and Connecticut law firm with a focus in providing exceptional legal representation to individuals, realtors, and businesses. Its client-first approach and passionate commitment to helping clients are hallmarks of the Firm’s representation. For clients in need of assistance in the real estate closing process, filing for bankruptcy under Chapters 7 or 13, facing issues regarding IRS audits and appeals, St. Louis Morris emphasizes client communication, client input, and client success.
How can St. Louis Morris, P.A. help you?
- Real Estate Law – St. Louis Morris, P.A. will handle the entire closing process and is licensed to issue title insurance. Additionally, St. Louis Morris, P.A. represents landlords and property managers in leasing matters and eviction proceedings.
- Bankruptcy – Is bankruptcy the best (and only) option? Which type of bankruptcy makes sense under your personal circumstances?
- Business Law – St. Louis Morris, P.A. offers experienced representation for clients in all stages of the business lifecycle. From forming a new business entity to preparing contracts and dealing with contract disputes, it can help every step of the way.
- Taxation – St. Louis Morris, P.A. provides experienced representation for state and federal audits, collections, litigation, and other tax-related matters.
- Civil Matters – St. Louis Morris, P.A.’s Attorneys are well-versed and experienced in the realm of civil matters. If you have have a civil case and need an attorney, call St. Louis Morris, P.A., to help you get the outcome you deserve.
“Rather than focus on one single issue, at St. Louis Morris we provide in-depth counseling to identify all of the issues and possible outcomes, and then we work efficiently to develop a solution that best serves each client’s individual needs.” – Vladimir St. Louis, Co-Founder
Schedule an Initial Consultation with St. Louis Morris, P.A. Today
If you need assistance with a real estate closing or transaction, need experienced legal representation for a bankruptcy, help starting or running your business, or have a state or IRS tax issue, contact St. Louis Morris, P.A. today for a free consultation. We will be happy to sit down with you personally to discuss your situation and develop a plan to ensure your goals are met. To get started, call us today at at 954-239-2175 or request an appointment online today.