About St. Louis Morris P.A.
“Rather than focus on one single issue, at St. Louis Morris we provide in-depth counseling to identify all of the issues and possible outcomes, and then we work efficiently to develop a solution that best serves each client’s individual needs.” – Vladimir St. Louis, Co-Founder
Established in August 2016, St. Louis Morris, P.A. is a South Florida law firm that focuses on providing exceptional legal representation and client service at attainable rates. Their client-first approach and passionate commitment to helping his clients are hallmarks of the firm’s representation. For clients facing issues from IRS audits and appeals to employment contract disputes, St. Louis Morris emphasizes client communication, client input, and client success.
How can St. Louis Morris, P.A. help you?
- Bankruptcy – Is bankruptcy the best (and only) option? Which type of bankruptcy makes sense under your personal circumstances?
- Business Law – St. Louis Morris offers experienced representation for clients in all stages of the business lifecycle. From forming a new business entity to preparing contracts and dealing with contract disputes, they can help every step of the way.
- Real Estate Law – Are you facing foreclosure? Did you know that foreclosure may not be the only option available? In addition to representing homeowners, St. Louis Morris represents landlords and tenants in leasing matters and eviction proceedings as well.
- Taxation – St. Louis Morris provides experienced representation for state and federal audits, collections, litigation, and other tax-related matters.
- Civil Matters – St. Louis Morris’ attorneys, are well-versed and experienced in the realm of civil matters. If you have have a civil case and need an attorney, call St. Louis Morris, P.A., to help you get the outcome you deserve.
“My goal is to give each client a voice. Every person’s concern and question are never trivial and if I can make at least one person feel that they are being listened to, I know I’ve done my job.” – Amanda Morris, Co-Founder
Schedule an Initial Consultation with St. Louis Morris, P.A. Today
If you need help starting or running your business, have a state or IRS tax issue, or need experienced legal representation for a bankruptcy or real estate-related legal matter, contact St. Louis Morris, P.A. today for an initial consultation. We will be happy to sit down with you personally to discuss your situation and develop a cost-effective plan for meeting your needs. To get started, call us today at at 954-239-2175 or request an appointment online today.